Low-FODMAP Blueprint Program
*"After months of crazy "diets" trying to figure out how to manage my IBS, I am finally on a meal plan that not only makes me feel better, but also tastes amazing! thank you"
- RACHEL B.*
What's Included in the Program?
- 1-hour Nutrition Consultation
- 14 day Low FODMAP Meal Plans packed full of nutrient dense foods to keep you fueled during your journey. These plans combined with my daily instructions will take all the guesswork out of eating.
- Reintroduction Phase. We will guide you through the trial and reintroduction of each FODMAP food group.
- Daily Messages from me will guide you step-by-step through the program with instructions, challenges, activities and strategies to keep you motivated and seeing results.
- Exercise Recommendations and Worksheet
- Ongoing Support via email and phone
- Follow up Appointment
Cost: $529 +gst
*option to add follow up appointments or more meal plans
What Makes our Program a Success?
Results Based - The low FODMAP diet is regarded as the most effective diet therapy for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). Over the past 8 years of working with this diet, I have been blown away by the results my clients have.
Implementation - We’ve had number of people come to see us after trying to cut FODMAPs out on their own. What usually happens is people cut out a lot of types of food and don't compensate for the nutrients they are missing with alternatives. This can lead to more unbalance and stress in your body. We help you eliminate the foods high in FODMAPs and at the same time make sure you are getting your optimal nutrition.
Alleviate Stress - Stress can increase IBS/IBD symptoms. So, it comes to reason that when we have you on this program we want to alleviate as much of your stress as possible. Meal plans, combined with daily guidance and encouragement will do just that.
Reintroduction - Just eliminating foods isn’t the answer. Once you are symptom free, you want to be able to eat some of the foods you love again. The reintroduction phase will test your tolerance to the FODMAP food groups so you can start adding some of your favorites back into your diet.
"Stop letting IBS/IBD control your life. Let's get a handle on it" -Danielle Van Schaick
*"Thanks you for your time and patience. This is quite a major turning point in my life and my journey of chronic digestive issues. Your help is making a big difference."
- Ellen C.*